Hello, I’m Amanda. Photography has been a passion of mine for as long as I can remember but, like so many other moms, it wasn’t until my first child was born that I really started to learn the ins and outs of my camera. I have taken several classes but am mostly self taught. I have a passion for capturing those special moments that will be cherished forever. I want your session to be fun and enjoyable. My favorite photos are the ones with natural smiles and belly laughs. I will pose you and give you direction but I also encourage you to be yourself and relax and above everything else, have a GREAT time!
Who am I? Here are a few facts about me…
1. I was born and raised in Oklahoma.
2. I am a wife to a loving, supportive husband and the momma to two amazing kiddos.
3. Coffee. I have to have it.
4. Fall is my favorite time of year. Why, you ask? Cooler weather, football (BOOMER), pumpkin patches, bonfires, the beautiful scenery, the smells…you get the picture. 🙂
5. I am a country girl. I love wide open spaces and fresh air.
6. I love floppy, long eared Basset Hounds.
I invite you to take a look around my website. If you are looking to have a photo session and like what you see, give me a call or send me a message and we will get you booked! Thanks so much for stopping by!